Re: GNUstep Icons

From: J . Jordan
Subject: Re: GNUstep Icons
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 08:47:22 +0100

So, I pop over to the GNUstep Wiki, to see if I could put up a link to the Icon tarball there, and log in. Everything looks great until I try to edit a page and every page comes up locked. Can't find any contact information for a webMaster or maintainer so does anyone know how this works? While I'm on the subject what is the relationship between wiki.GNUstep.org and GNUstep.org?

-j