Re: State of the 'Step

From: J. Jordan
Subject: Re: State of the 'Step
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:03:34 +0100

Dirk,

I did not find any real bugs in Zipper, the one issue I had was that when you attempt to decompress a tarball with multiple files Zipper expects you to give it a filename instead of just pointing at the directory to put the files in. I discovered through trial and error that if I put an asterisk in for the filename then the OK button will become enabled. Could probably have fixed that issue myself if Zipper had a Gorm editable GUI.

Zipper works well and is important enough to me that I installed Renaissance just so I can use it.

-j