Re: I lied

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: I lied
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 00:51:05 +0100

Am 17.02.2010 um 00:42 schrieb J. Jordan:

When I suggest that GNUstep.org could be enhanced to provide a repository of patches, supporting files and howto's, I am not asking anyone to do those things, I am asking for permission to do those things myself and hopefully in the process get some other people as excited as I am about the possibilities this environment presents.

Well, for that purpose we have our wiki at: http://wiki.gnustep.org/

If you want to participate, you need to create an account and send a mail with your user name to webmasters@gnustep.org to request write- access. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this procedure has become necessary to prevent SPAM'ing of this site.

regards,

        Lars