CodeEditor

From: J. Jordan
Subject: CodeEditor
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:09:38 +0100

Does anyone know of any patches for CodeEditor that might prevent it from crashing as soon as you type a letter into a new document? I filed a bug report and tried to email the developer but have not gotten any response. I have seen this bug talked about on the web but no solution was offered.

debugapp shows:

0x00007ffff7896231 in -[NSLayoutManager(layout) _insertionPointRectForCharacterIndex:textContainer:] (self=0xc64280, _cmd=0x7ffff7d014d0, cindex=1,
    textContainer=0x7fffffffcfec) at NSLayoutManager.m:846
846         for (j = 0, lp = lf->points; j < lf->num_points; j++, lp++)

consistently when it crashes.

I would really like to use this while I am learning C, project center does not have line numbers and is really cantankerous about saving files.

Thank you as always,

-j