Re: Renaissance - how to use Grids?

From: Paul Chany
Subject: Re: Renaissance - how to use Grids?
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 23:13:46 +0200

Hi Frederico,

Frederico Muñoz <fsmunoz@gmail.com> writes:

> I think that the instructions that Yavor gave you are exactly to allow
> you to build debs out of the SVN version of Renaissance that will play
> well with apt. If I'm following the instructions correctly you
> basically copy the debian directory *from* the existing Renaissance
> .deb (the one you got from apt-get source) *into* the source tree that
> you've got via SVN.

It's clear for me now. Although the instructions was precise I don't
understand that one that use the downloaded SVN trunk/ directory and
instead used another directory.. Sorry!

> Othewise you would be simply repackaging the same deb.

That's what I did but now I follow the instructions again properly and
get debian Renaissance packages and installed those so now it works! The
<gridEmptyCell> tag was recognised. :) Thanks Yavor, thanks Frederico!

--
Regards,
Paul Chany