Re: ProjectCenter

From: German Arias
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 11:08:20 -0600

Douglas Weaver escribió:

I have installed ProjectCenter on Windows 7 logged on as administrator. I can run projectcenter and the main menu pops up as long as I am administrator.

When I try to run projectcenter when logged on as my user, the menu does not pop up but I get a process running (when I check the task manager).

This happens even when I launch it from a msys shell.
I have changed the protections on the entire GNUstep directory tree to provide access to all users.

Anybody have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Doug

Maybe you have the theme WinUXTheme to ProjectCenter in your user session (ProjectCenter don't support this theme). Try on msys shell, on your session:

defaults write ProjectCenter GSTheme ''