Re: [Etoile-dev] Étoilé Hackathon

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: [Etoile-dev] Étoilé Hackathon
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 15:23:33 +0200

Le 3 juil. 2010 à 05:13, Nicolas Roard a écrit :

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM, David Chisnall <theraven@sucs.org> wrote:
On 13 Apr 2010, at 23:45, David Chisnall wrote:

On 13 Apr 2010, at 23:42, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

is the date for the Étoilé Hackathon already set?

I was waiting until after I'd moved house to organise it, and I still haven't (four months after I was meant to...). Maybe some time towards the end of the sumer would be good?

Wow, that took a long time...

I finally got the keys today, and should be moving tomorrow. It will probably take me a little while to unpack, but I'm happy to host a hackathon some time in August or later in the year. Who would be interested in coming, and when would be a good time?

I'm actually going to be in france early august -- I could maybe swing
by the first weekend of august (I'm landing in london the saturday...)

The first week of August would be ok, but the flight tickets are already quite expansive. So I probably won't be able to come around this date.
Otherwise any date after August 26th is ok.

Quentin.