Re: Problems building/installing Renaissance in OSX 10.6

From: Lucas Samaruga
Subject: Re: Problems building/installing Renaissance in OSX 10.6
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 02:11:11 -0300

I think the problems is to run GNUmakefile.sh as root, the wired part is that I'm root :-)
I made this

Lucas:srcRenaissance lucas$ su lucas
Password:
bash-3.2$ pwd
/Users/lucas/srcRenaissance
bash-3.2$ . /Library/GNUstep/
GNUstep.conf  Makefiles/
bash-3.2$ . /Library/GNUstep/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
bash-3.2$ make install
This is gnustep-make 2.4.0. Type 'make print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
Making all in Source ...
Making build-headers in subprojects of framework Renaissance...
Making build-headers for subproject libgnustep-autolayout...
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `internal-subproject-build-headers'.
Making build-headers for subproject libgnustep-markup...
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `internal-subproject-build-headers'.
Making build-headers for subproject libgnustep-markup-gui...
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `internal-subproject-build-headers'.
Making build-headers for framework Renaissance...
Making all in subprojects of framework Renaissance...
Making all for subproject libgnustep-autolayout...
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `internal-subproject-compile'.
Making all for subproject libgnustep-markup...
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `internal-subproject-compile'.
Making all for subproject libgnustep-markup-gui...
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `internal-subproject-compile'.
Making all for framework Renaissance...
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `internal-framework-compile'.
 Copying resources from subprojects into the framework wrapper...
Making install in Source ...
Making install in subprojects of framework Renaissance...
Making install for subproject libgnustep-autolayout...
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `internal-subproject-install'.
Making install for subproject libgnustep-markup...
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `internal-subproject-install'.
Making install for subproject libgnustep-markup-gui...
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `internal-subproject-install'.
Making install for framework Renaissance...
 Installing framework Renaissance...
bash-3.2$ ls /Library/Frameworks/Renaissance.framework/
Headers/     Renaissance  Resources/   Versions/
bash-3.2$ ls /Library/Frameworks/Renaissance.framework
Headers Renaissance Resources Versions
bash-3.2$

Is that output fine?
How to run it as root with sudo?