Re: ICU ... thanks

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: ICU ... thanks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 18:27:42 -0600

Thanks, both of you guys.  I figured it was about time I started contributing more than presence to the project.

Stef

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
Stefan,

I would also like to second Richard's sentiments on this libicu
integration is very important.

I am in the process of testing both with libicu4.x and without.  I
will report any bugs I find and attempt to make corrections where
needed without disturbing the new  functionality.

Thanks, GC