Re: NSConnection-spawned runloop conflicting with "real" runloop?

From: Ondřej Hošek
Subject: Re: NSConnection-spawned runloop conflicting with "real" runloop?
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 01:50:59 +0100

It's a first step.

After fixing a few oversights in the test suite itself, one notable
FAIL remains: base/NSProxy/test00.m segfaults during the "subclass
isEqual: to proxy" test, specifically in base's GSeq.h where orImp is
NULL when obtained around line 529 but is then called during
GSEQ_STRCOMP's GSEQ_ORANGE(oCount) near line 558 (not exactly there,
courtesy of the shifting caused by my caveman debugging). Not sure if
that is relevant to my problem, though.

The NSConnection tests pass. I haven't found any interprocess DO
tests; are there any in the base test suite?

Cheers,
~~ Ondra