Re: Rendering grayscale on opengl using nsbitmaprep

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Rendering grayscale on opengl using nsbitmaprep
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 11:19:24 +0100

What Wolfgang changed was the tiff.m file in GNUstep gui. If you have
the old source code you could just replace that file and recompile
GNUstep gui. I attached that file to make this easier for you.

There is one thing we could do to verify that this is really the cause
of the problem. You could write out the generated tiff representation
into a file and check whether this looks correct when loaded into
another application. That way we would know whether it is the tiff
writing or the tiff reading that is wrong.

Fred