Re: NSPopUpButton question

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: NSPopUpButton question
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:29:54 -0500

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Matt Rice <ratmice@gmail.com> wrote:
Is the pop-up button configured as a pull-down?  If so, pull-down's do
not change their title based on the selection.  and generally store
the title in item 0.

Apparently that was the case.  Coincidentally I just read the same thing on Apple doc but assumed GORM configured the button to be a pop-up by default instead of pull-down.  In any case, I'm good with that one.  Still need to figure out about the pull-down menu being behind the window, though.