Re: Gemas 0.2 release

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Gemas 0.2 release
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:39:51 -0600

On vie, 2011-05-06 at 17:06 +0200, Saso Kiselkov wrote:

> > 2011-05-06 16:42:20.082 Gemas[16332] File GSTextStorage.m: 660. In
> > -[GSTextStorage setAttributes:range:] Attempt to set attribute for
> > zero-length range
> > and the highlighting looks a bit differently.

The main difference is precisely a fix for this problem. When I'm
testing Gemas I don't like see a lot of these lines. I remember that I
sent a patch for this problem to Saso in December. This consist in check
the length of the string before set attributes. If it is zero, do
nothing.

The second difference are the files "syntax". I change some colors
because some of them are inconsistent. For example, in Objective-C
files, de "*" and "/" at the end of a comment, have different color that
the rest of the comment. So I did some changes. But of course you can
install the original Highlighter framework and put the files "syntax",
from HighlighterKit in Gemas, at the Resources path (in Gemas.app). So
the HighlighterKit will use these instead its own files "syntax".