Where to start

From: John Doran
Subject: Where to start
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 22:23:56 +0100

Hi all,
Have just installed the environment and Project Center. I understand there's loads of examples around and plenty of resources but I'm looking to be pointed in the right direction, I've just did the first hello world example. I'm new to objective c, I've come from Java(using Windows). Can anyone point me in the direction of a good tutorial? I'm finding it hard to understand the difference between Cocoa(iOSdevelopment) and GNUstep, is this a replication of Cocoa or to be used in combination with a ui designer?
All the best,
John.