YAP - a2ps fromtent by Marko Riedel

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: YAP - a2ps fromtent by Marko Riedel
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:53:33 +0200

Hi,

as announced on my blog, with Sebasitan I am importing some semi-abandoned applications my Marko, with his permission, into GAP.

http://multixden.blogspot.com/

I have some doubts about what to do with YAP:
- it needs fixing
- image viewing capabilities are handled by other GAP applications (eg LaternaMagica)
- PDF viewing, handled better by GSPdf in the same way (GS interface)

so the only real feature is the a2ps interface to do some pretty-printing.

I wonder if somebody uses this application? Or if it is packaged for certain distributions? I am trying to understand if there is still some interest in that old app.

Riccardo