Cross Platform GNUStep GUI with Native Look-And-Feel

From: aditya siram
Subject: Cross Platform GNUStep GUI with Native Look-And-Feel
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 00:09:17 -0500

Hi all,
I'm a newbie who discovered Gnustep just a few weeks ago. I am really
excited about the possibility of finally having a cross platform GUI
toolkit that is portable across Windows, Linux and Mac. Unfortunately
the look-and-feel of Gnustep on Linux (Gnome) and Windows is too
alien. I noticed there are a couple of projects fixing this and I was
wondering how usable they are.

Thanks!
-deech