Re: Implementation of CommonCrypto?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Implementation of CommonCrypto?
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 16:23:01 +0100

On 26 Jun 2011, at 05:32, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:

> Has anyone worked on getting an implementaiton of CommonCrypto for GNUstep?

As far as I am aware, there is no need.  Apple released CommonCrpyto under a
BSD license[1].  Someone (Niels, I think) checked with them to confirm that the
EULA-style license for part of it was put there in error a while ago, and it's
all available under a BSD license.

It is not, as far as I know, packaged by any open source operating systems, so
you might want to poke your favourite distribution to produce packages.

David

[1] http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/CommonCrypto/

-- Sent from my Apple II