Re: [ANN] PyObjC for GNUstep

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [ANN] PyObjC for GNUstep
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:19:35 +0200

Hi Ludovic,

On Thursday, July 21, 2011 17:48 CEST, Gerold Rupprecht <geroldr@bluewin.ch>
wrote:

> Hi Ludovic,
>
> Thanks for your contribution to GNUstep. It has been a long time since I
> have seen you on the list.
>
> Is there any chance of seeing GNUMail being updated to the latest
> GNUstep?

In case of GNUmail, and Pantomime, I have a couple of patches in the OpenBSD
ports tree, that make GNUmail work fairly well. You can find the patches here:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11/gnustep/pantomime/patches/
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11/gnustep/gnumail/patches/

I'd also love to see new releases of both, to get rid of all the patches from
the ports tree. Since the last release was looong time ago, I did not bothered
you regarding a new release. But now, I take the opportunity ;)

cheers,
Sebastian