Re: glyph generation errors in the layout manager

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: glyph generation errors in the layout manager
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:43:36 +0200

Hi Fred,

I think both you and Eric found the problems. The code did not throw exceptions on OSX so Eric's fix is surely useful.

However, I also changed the code in Grr to use the URL's absolutePath String and that way it works reliably on both GNUstep and Mac.

I still do wonder why the links are not blue and underlined however.

Riccardo

Fred Kiefer wrote:
The other exception that you showed in your last mail point in the direction of NSURL. From a private mail I know that you used
        [attributes setObject: hyperlinkTarget
                       forKey: NSToolTipAttributeName];
to set the tool tip. It now looks like hyperlinkTarget was an NSURL and should have converted that to an NSString first.

Fred