NSLog options

From: Dick Seabrook
Subject: NSLog options
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 16:12:04 -0500

I'm running GNUstep on Centos and Objective-C seems to work fine so far.
One slight problem, NSLog output lines always start with the date, time,
progname (in this case trngen) and byte count of the call, like this:

     2012-02-05 16:00:07.984 trngen[14042] <output shows up here>

Is there a compiler or NSLog option for shutting this off so I just get
the output?
Thanks for any suggestions you may have.  I can post the complete
program if you like.
Dick S.

--
Dick Seabrook