Re: GNA is down...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNA is down...
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:23:37 +0100

Hi,

Gregory Casamento wrote:
All,

GNA is still down.   I'm wondering if we shouldn't explore
alternatives at this point.

In either case once it does come back I'm going to set up another svn
repo locally that pulls the latest every day so that we always have an
up to date copy of the repo.

a read-only back-up server? thinkable. It would also offer an extra back-up in case the hosting guys screw something up (remember the havoc they did with savannah? )

I wonder if savannah could be set up for it.

Riccardo