Re: ANN: Windows Installer gnustep-core-0.29.1

From: Timothy Rees
Subject: Re: ANN: Windows Installer gnustep-core-0.29.1
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:57:54 +0100

Hi,

I've installed GNUStep MSYS System (0.29.0), GNUStep Core (0.29.1), Gorm (1.2.16) in the required order and get the following error message:

"The application failed to start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll was not found.."

The system which all are installed on is Windows XP (32bit).  The error also displays when I install Systempreferences.  Do you know what the issue may be?  Any help would be appreciated.

Tim