Re: Gnustep Application: GSBurn

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Gnustep Application: GSBurn
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:15:56 +0200

Hi,

Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

On Monday, April 16, 2012 14:20 CEST, Riccardo
Mottola<riccardo.mottola@libero.it>  wrote:

Last time I talked with Andreas, short before FOSDEM, he said, GSBurn is more
or less ready for a release. I wanted to test it on OpenBSD before, but also
just
did not yet had time to do so, cause of needed testing of other Apps.

GSBurn should work with cdrtools 3.x, which I updated already in the OpenBSD
ports
tree.

Its still on my TODO list, but since its not (yet) in the OpenBSD ports tree,
its a little
bit lower priority.

Very good to know that it is still in the works! I hope Andreas will show up here sometimes, maybe we shall invite him also to the GAP mailing lists.

I only have a CD reader on my OpenBSD box, but I will try GSBurn on NetBSD and FreeBSD then. Solaris would be super-cool.. I suppose it is still supported, but I need to get GNUstep running on it again :)

Riccardo