Re: GORM Can't Find libGormCore.so.1 ??

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GORM Can't Find libGormCore.so.1 ??
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 16:16:57 +0200

Unless /home/wodeming/gnustep/dev-apps/gorm/GormCode/obj is in your dynamic
loader's search path (on free operating systems usually can be overridden via
LD_LIBRARY_PATH), then it naturally cannot be found.

You'll want to "sudo -E make install" Gorm before using it, so it also installs
libGormCore.so.1 in a directory that's in the loader search path.