Re: FOSDEM 2013

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2013
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:44:33 +0200

Am 30.08.2012 um 12:37 schrieb Ivan Vučica:

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@goldelico.com> wrote:

Not really much.

You need a train ticket from the airport to downtown at 2-5€. And a hotel room (>60€). Plus a 3 day local transport ticket (I think also ~5 €).
During the fair you need some ct for the coke vending machines and some baguettes/french fries etc.
And dinner at a restaurant...

The FOSDEM participation is not only free but for free (but they welcome donations!).

For 2012 I did pay roughly 400 EUR incl. everything. 20% of that was to get to my local airport (MUC) and their car parking fees...

So if I have 400 EUR + transportation Zagreb-Belgium, that would cover it? That's good. I probably won't know if I'll have the money and free time until January, but if I do, I'd love to join and meet everyone.

Even less. I did book early enough to have a flight for 160 EUR included in the 400 EUR.

I would be happy to meet you and all the others. I have already blocked the FOSDEM
weekend in my calendar...

And, I have again some new topics to present in the devroom.

Nikolaus