Re: pasteboard server won't run with cairo back

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: pasteboard server won't run with cairo back
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:09:33 +0200

The bad thing here is that it is actually a debug statement that goes wrong.
Something else failed and we try to get more information about it by extracting
the atom name to give the user a better report of what went wrong.
Could you please try to run gpbs (with all the parameters you already found out
about) in a debugger and send a back trace of the error?

Thank you
Fred

On the road