Re: DBus Menu in Gtk theme

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: DBus Menu in Gtk theme
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 19:17:49 +0100

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Niels Grewe <niels.grewe@halbordnung.de> wrote:
The problem is that DBusKit does not support exposing objects right now,
but since there is interest in this from somebody who is not me, I'm now
officially motivated/coerced to finally finish that part of DBusKit.
Most of the difficult parts are done, but I'm still lacking code that
takes care of registering exported objects with the D-Bus daemon.

Just checking: was some work done here?
--
Ivan Vučica - ivan@vucica.net