shared library dependencies ProjectCenter

From: edwin ancaer
Subject: shared library dependencies ProjectCenter
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 19:03:40 +0100

Hello,

I managed to build GNUstep from source with clang, and did some test compiling smal test programs in objc. As everything seemed to work fine, Then I got more abitious and tried to build ProjectCenter.
Make and make install went flawlessly, but when I tried to run ProjctCenter, I got the error message:  error while loading shared libraries: libgnustep-gui.so.0.22: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

When I did ldd, I noticed something strange: ProjectCenter has a dependency on libgnustep-gui.so.0.22 and libgnustep-gui.so.0.23 (see attached file). Can you tell me how to solve this? (It might be the result of the many failed trials building gnustep /projectcenter in the past)

Many thanks