Last Call for FOSDEM Dinner on Friday...

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Last Call for FOSDEM Dinner on Friday...
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:44:47 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning on booking a table tomorrow at Big Mama, 8pm on Friday for dinner
at FOSDEM.  Let me know if you want to be included.

David

P.S. For anyone who didn't make it in previous years: http://www.bigmama.be The
food is nice and not excessively expensive by Brussels standards...

P.P.S. The beer event goes on very late, so you'll still be able to go if you
want, or alternatively go there for a pre-dinner drink since it starts at 6pm.

-- Sent from my PDP-11