Re: Strange behaviour regarding miniaturization and menus

From: Andreas Schik
Subject: Re: Strange behaviour regarding miniaturization and menus
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:59:33 +0100

Thanks for the key, works perfectly.

Assuming that the update worked (from the behaviour of my own apps I can
safely do so ;-) nothing has changed. However, here are a couple of more
details:
- The effect can be seen only when the app with the focus is a GNUstep
app, too. If i come from, say thunderbird, and minimize a GNUstep app,
everything is fine.
- It does not affect ALL runing GNUstep apps, but only the one that has
been /in front/, i.e. the focused one. The app the was minimized seems
to behave normally when unminimized.
- Quitting the affected app, seems to bring the desktop back to normal.

Andreas