Re: Emacs under GNUstep

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Emacs under GNUstep
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:56:57 -0500

I have been able to run it in the past under a previous release of GNUstep.

GC

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Michele Bert <micbert75@gmail.com> wrote:
Have anyone compiled emacs with the gnustep integration?

I tried few month ago with some versions, but It always end up to
compile errors, or runtime errors during startup. If I knew someone
was able to run it, I think I will invest time in it.

Thanks,
Michele