Re: blurred fonts in scrollviews

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: blurred fonts in scrollviews
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:43:45 +0100

On 12.02.2013 09:37, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,

On 02/07/13 18:04, Fred Kiefer wrote:

The most likely reason is that the scrollview itself is positioned
between pixels. But as I don't have this indexer installed I wasn't
able to reproduce the problem. The rest of the SystemPreferences look
great after your adjustments.

The problem is not 64-bit specific, it happens for me on 32-bit too.

I have checked and it appears that all the views inside the Gorm file
are integer aligned. The code of MDIndexed itself is very simple and
doesn't shuffle rects at a first glance.

GWMetadata, the part of gworkspace where MDIndexed belongs to, seems to require sqlite which I don't have installed. This prevents me from testing this myself.

I did send Sebastian a detailed description of how to get the coordinates for all the views in a window. Could you please send me the output of that?

What I noticed was that the Gorm file for this window contains two additional stand alone scrollviews. Are these the status and the error windows? And if so, why are they created partly in Gorm and partly in code?

If this problem persists you will have to find an example where I am able to reproduce the issue.

Fred