Custom text view

From: Luis Garcia Alanis
Subject: Custom text view
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 01:55:26 -0800

Hello guys,

I want to create a custom text view. This seems to be hard and I don't know where to start.

I want to be able to type text but have a big space between each line so that I can then tag a balloon on top of a letter that will follow the letter if I write text before it. Kind of like:

                 (Baloon with text goes here)
This is some sample text. And some more text........ etc.

So the balloon would be on top of a letter and then if I type something in the beginning the balloon will move kind of like if it was anchored to the letter.

NSTextView seems not to fit this scenario.

Ideas are welcomed :)

Thanks
Luis