Re: Wrong default icon for themes

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Wrong default icon for themes
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:41:41 +0200

Hi,

well, I suppose the culprit is in GSTheme.m:767

      _icon = RETAIN([_imageClass imageNamed: @"GNUstep"]);

a Theme shouldn't override "GNUstep".

Is it fine if I remove that mapping? I tried and everything works fine for me apparently and the issue is solved, but I haven't committed yet.

Riccardo

Gregory Casamento wrote:
Strictly speaking the issue is that the themes use GNUstep/NSApplicationIcon as their icon in the first place. It's easy enough to create a separate icon for this.