Re: Error building base with clang 3.2

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Error building base with clang 3.2
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:19:41 +0200

Any idea what's going wrong?

Yes, please see the mail gnustep-base's configure is broken on FreeBSD 9.1 when used with libobjc and all followups. In short, libobjc2 1.7 Release (or trunk before r36851) will work.

I believe David reverted the changfe in libobjc2 in trunk.
So my understanding is that things should now be fine if using the released version of libobjc, OR if using the latest svn trunk.

Richard is correct. David reverted the change in the most recent r36912, thus trunk is ok now.

Cheers,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Müller  .  .  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com/znek/