Re: splitting a class in pieces, compile-time dependent

From: MicheleBert .
Subject: Re: splitting a class in pieces, compile-time dependent
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:03:43 +0200

2013/7/27 Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it>:
>> class MyClassSpecific
>> {
>> #if defined(_A_)
>>   <A stuff>
>> #elif defined(_B_)
>>    <B stuff>
>> #endif
>> };
>>
>> class MyClass : public MyClassSpecific
>> {
>>    <common stuff>
>> };
>
> That is essentially quite similar to the beginning code.
You are right! I do not remember what I had in mind when I suggested it.

> But how do you split this in different files?
David Chisnall anticipated my answer, that is enclose the entire .m in
conditional directives. But I did not know that it result in any
warning.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you want to conditional compile
different files from the Makefile?
I am still a newby about make and Makefile, but I expect that it would
be possible.

--
Michele