Re: PIntarS on Raspberry Pi and other news

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: PIntarS on Raspberry Pi and other news
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 18:47:04 +0200

On 07.09.2013 02:01, Pirmin Braun wrote:
> this is funny: just managed to get GNUstep and IntarS running on the tiny
> Raspberry Pi with Raspbian 7.1. It performes pretty well.
> Now that IntarS is up to date with current GNUstep, what about contributing
> it to the GNUstep collection and becoming official developer?
> In the process of porting IntarS to the head revision of GNUstep, I've grown
> a bit more familiar with it, even subitted 2 patches.

Great that you managed to fully move over to the current GNUstep code.
And any further contributions are welcome. This is one of the benefits
of being at the current version, all improvements from everybody will
benefit your and your contributions will benefit everybody else.

As for IntarS I just noticed that it isn't even in the Wiki. Could you
please put it in there:
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Category:Applications
Neither is it in the software index, http://www.gnustep.org/softwareindex/
And you definitely should be on our success stories page as well,
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Success_Stories

I am not sure whether the GNUstep SVN is the best repository is the best
place for this software. But if you think so, we might find a spot there :-)

Fred