Fwd: SVG version of GNUstep logo

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Fwd: SVG version of GNUstep logo
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 17:09:01 +0200

Now a version without the artwork for the list

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de>
Datum: 22. September 2013 17:06:04 MESZ
An: Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com>
Betreff: Re: SVG version of GNUstep logo

Hey Greg,

here you go:

<artwork deleted to avoid mailbox flooding>

Somewhere I also got a version with a more realistic orca traced after a photo. Btw. the orca in those logos above where traced after a pencil drawing made by a girlfriend of some french GNUstep developer IIRC. Forgot her name and even ain't got the drawing anymore.

Does somebody remember who did the pencil drawing of the orca?

Btw. it would be great to have some space where Artwork like this can be uploaded for others to use it. The last time I tried to do this in our wiki my uploads where rejected by the wiki software.

do we have a solution for this now?

cheers,

Lars