Re: NSView draw order messed up

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSView draw order messed up
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 15:47:11 +0200

I think this is an u related issue.

First off, I always thought the drawing order of sibling views is undefined.
Could you please point me to a document that states otherwise? Still if Apple
followes the order in wich views wher added, we should do so two. But as far as
I remember this is already the case. And overlapping sibling views are a no-go
in GNUstep, they might work for drawing, but event handling will be screwed up.

Could you please provide an example that demonstrates the issue? After the
weekend I am Wiiling to look into this.

Fred

On the road