Re: GNUstep-based apps with OSX-versions?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep-based apps with OSX-versions?
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 19:01:57 +0200

Hi,

Martin Dietze wrote:
I wonder if anyone has compiled a list of GNUstep-based
applications available as OSX versions?

I remember that for GNUmail there used to be a .dmg for OSX, but
sure this is not the only one?
I wonder why do you ask? curiosity? the pleasure to use the same app? To show off gnustep?

GNUmail still compiles on Mac (verified)
TalkSoup used to, I'm working on making an Xcode build instead of a gnuste-make which I do not want to attempt, but it should still work

Most of the apps I am involved in which are not specific to GS have been ported or at least compiled on Mac.
Out of my head

Pure Gnustep apps that I have personally ported to the mac:
- Grr
- Zipper
- Graphos
- Cynthiune
- GShisen
- GMasterMind
- LapisPuzzle

Apps born on Mac + GNUstep directly
- PRICE
- FTP
- LaternaMagica
- Vespucci (well, not really a useful app yet, but shows the basic SWK versus WebKit 1:1 API compatibility)
- DataBasin

Apps born on mac and more or less ported to GS:
- FlexiSheet (semi-functional)
- Bean (less functional)

There are surely lots others, these are just those that I use or I were involved into
Riccardo