Re: Having build issues on Mac OS X

From: Kevin Ingwersen
Subject: Re: Having build issues on Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 23:25:38 +0100

The issue for some people is just that they need just a ObjC compiler. For most
it is not easy to find the devtools that apple seeds - because you need to
install gigabytes of junk, just to get to the 300MB of build tools. So i want
to build GNUstep and offer it as an alternative. I also want to use it as a
toolchain for automatic building for my own projects (drag0n, pcc, etc).
Thanks!