Re: libobjc2-1.7 appearently has a syntax error

From: Kevin Ingwersen
Subject: Re: libobjc2-1.7 appearently has a syntax error
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:11:40 +0100

I sadly didnt make a copy of the message, since I just looked up which version
still hat the libgnutils-config script. But it simply was telling me that this
was missing, and told me to install it. So I tried a few versions untill I
found one that would generate that script so I could use it. Now however, I am
sure it will work even without, since I now have pkg-config.
My bet is, that you should make pkg-config a dependency, simply to avoid
confusions like that.