FOSDEM

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: FOSDEM
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 19:36:31 +0000

Anyone going to FOSDEM? I'm seriously considering going this year. I'd appreciate assistance with booking a cheap place to stay that is still close to the event.

If someone wants to discuss this using realtime communications, let me know -- that would be preferable to me.

Notable news is that GSoC team is going to be there. They sent out a newsletter that participants of GSoC could take the stand for 20-30 min at their table, and do a demo and/or talk. That might be a cool opportunity to show our plans to people and possibly attract interest in the manner that was done previous years.