Re: GNUMail - editing window crash

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUMail - editing window crash
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 10:30:40 +0100

Hi,

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
So do you suggest removing line 213, setDelegate:self?
The NIB file just sets the delegate to NSOwner.

As a first test, it seems to work! I see no "loss of functionality"...
I need to correct myself. If I don't set the delegate, i don't get windowWillClose, thus no deallocation of the Controller and the Window is triggered. Thus it clearly avoids all the problem anyway. No deallocation no problem :) But that wasn't the original goal.

Riccardo