Help to write a script/limit access in NextStep/OpenStep

From: Gonza Victorino
Subject: Help to write a script/limit access in NextStep/OpenStep
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 02:52:46 -0300

Hello you all!
I hope you are well.

I am a History teacher setting up a science fair about the evolution of computers (You should also know that I'm really new in programming but I've been studying objective c in order to do that, not much success though ). I have set up a computer running NextStep 3.3 (OpenStep 4.2 is also an option) where I want my students to surf to a webpage in this vintage machine (currently is the Omniweb browser).
Is there a way to "kiosk" the browser ? To prevent the kids to close it and mess around with the system? or anything similar.

Any help/ideas/advice will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
All the Best,

Gonza.