acceptFirstMouse tableView selection

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: acceptFirstMouse tableView selection
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:28:59 +0200

Hi all,

I have a window and in that enclosed a scrollView with a tableView. When I
doubleclick on an entry in the tableview (its window is not yet key) I want

a) the window being activated
b) the corresponding entry below the mouse selected
c) and the doubleclicked method being executed

The NSTableView subclass and the NSScrollView subclass both overwrite
acceptsFirstMouse: and return YES.

a) and c) takes place, b) does not! :-(

Any idea what has to be done to also change the tableview selection?

Thanks a lot,

 Andreas