website cleanup: JIGS / RIGS

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: website cleanup: JIGS / RIGS
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:14:59 +0200

Hi,

our website still needs improvement, remember that I only did a quick release of our new look in 80% of the pages to ease Gregory's presentation.

If we check in our Developer Tools page, I think we have some sort of inconsistency:

JIGS is hosted on "gnustep.it"
RIGS is on gnustep.org with the old look

I think they should be on the same place and follow the same "look".

I suppose Nicola knows best.

Are JIGS /RIGS maintained at all? do they work? should we even display them? If one or both of them are cruft we should just remove them from our site. Maybe link them from wikipedia or software index, but not give them a prominent place among our developer tools.

Opinions?

Riccardo

PS: how is the status of StepTalk?