Re: Phoenix language

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Phoenix language
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:30:26 -0400

Guys, I'm apologize to David publicly here.  When I wrote him it was
to give him a heads up that I would be asking him for advice, but I
didn't present a plan at that time (a few months ago).   So I ask now.
If any of you has any help to give PLEASE jump in and help me on this.
  I am going to re-write the parser using a recursive descent approach
instead of the yacc grammar.  I believe this is the best way to go
because, as David pointed out and as I already knew, both GCC and
LLVM/Clang have moved to this approach.

--
Gregory Casamento