Objective-C without an actual compiler

From: Ingwie Phoenix
Subject: Objective-C without an actual compiler
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 02:10:23 +0200

Hey.

I just came across an email on Clang, where they talked about how ObjC is
translated into C - then compiled. I just wondered if there is a
general-purpose tool to „convert“ ObjC code into plain C (or C++)?

I am mainly asking, since I am looking for a way to incoroperate ObjC within a
Windows project without having to install a bunch of other tools. I did try
Clang, but I was thrown over with errors and gave up on it’s MSVC driver.

Kind regards, Ingwie