Re: DPRK's OS leak and GWorkspace

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: DPRK's OS leak and GWorkspace
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 16:43:41 +0800

Well I checked and I am fooled by the looks. It is still normal Linux
packaging, but they just rolled their Apple-looking KFinder shell and
recognised app bundles (and only app bundles) as KDE Desktop apps.

What a bummer… However I still wonder whether clang’s -framework and -F
switches work under Linux...